Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday:
"It looked like an old painting, but real..."

"It looked like an old painting, but real – everything achingly idyllic in the morning light – 
and I thought about how wonderfully strange it would be 
to live in a place where almost everything had been built by the dead."
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars


This week I am thankful that I was able to take a trip to Dublin, Ireland with my friend AB last week.  I had a wonderful time, saw many beautiful things and places, learned so much about the history and culture of Ireland, had a few interesting encounters, and cannot wait to go back and share it with AC and SC.  I am thankful that I have returned safely to my family, and that the travel itself was unexceptional, though I did return with the flu.  However, I am thankful right now that it seems to be almost over.

What are you thankful for this week?  Leave a comment, then check out:

Thankful Thursdays Button

Loved and Lovely



1 comment:

  1. My mother and sisters love Ireland! So glad you got to go. I is one place I would like to visit some day.
    Blessigs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...