Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday:
"...to keep them interested in things."

"I have long felt that the way to keep children out of trouble 
is to keep them interested in things."
-Walt Disney, 1963



This week I am thankful that we are in Houston and will be spending the day at the Children's Museum of Houston (while AC works, of course).  This is apparently supposed to be one of the best children's museums in the country, and is on my top ten list of museums to take SC to in the next year.  

We knew a few weeks ago that AC would have to make this one-day trip to Houston for work, but this week he said "why don't you just come with me?"  I knew immediately I wanted to go (to spend that extra time with him, of course - it is four hours to Houston from our home), and am thankful that he loves to spend these moments with us as well.  SC and I have gotten very good at traveling along with AC for work, be it a road trip or one out of the country, and enjoy exploring new places on our own and finding interesting things to do while he works.

What last minute trip would you enjoy taking?  Leave a comment, then check out other Thankful Thursday posts here:

Thankful Thursdays Button

Loved and Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...